Weldon Law Building
6061 University Avenue
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
At a Glance
- Juris Doctor (Common Law)
- JD / MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- JD / MHA (Master of Health Administration)
- JD / MLIS (Master of Library and Information Sciences)
- JD / MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- Business Law Specialization
- Health Law & Policy Specialization
- Marine & Environmental Law Specialization
- Law & Technology – Informal Concentration
- Application Open: TBC
- Deadline for Regular Application: Feb.28
- Deadline to Write LSAT: Feb. 2015 – for entry in Sept. 2015
There are no cut-offs for the J.D. program with respect to these scores.
Regular, Special Status, Mature, Native, Indigenous Blacks and Mi’kmaq (IB&M) Initiative
Applicants pay a $70 fee.
ApplicationOnline Application Form
Personal Statement/Statement of PurposeA Personal Statement is required.
There is no minimum word/page length.
Letters of ReferenceTwo (2) letters of reference are required.
If you are currently attending university or have been out of school for 3 years or less, you must provide academic references, otherwise you can submit either personal or employment letters of reference.
LSATIf you have written the LSAT multiple times, they will take your highest score.
See the admissions website for further details.
OtherSupporting evidence, where necessary
Approximate Costs Per Year
|Tuition & Fees||$17,318.56|
|Ancillary Fees||See above|
|Housing||$9695 (includes food)|
|Books||$1200 (includes supplies)|
First-Year ApplicantsClass Size: 170
Number of Students Admitted in 2014 (JD Program): TBC
Number of Applicants in 2015 Academic Year (JD Program): 1200
Range: 152 – 172
Range: 3.0 – 4.0