1151 Richmond Street
London, ON N6A 3K7
At a Glance
- Juris Doctor (Common Law)
- JD/ MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- JD/ Msc Computer Science
- JD/ Msc Geology or Geophysics
- JD/ BESc (Engineering)
- JD/ BSc Computer Science
- JD/ BA Kinesiology
- JD/ Honours BA Media, Information, and Technoculture
- JD/ Honours Specialization BA Political Science
- Western/Université Laval Joint Degree (Common Law/Civil)
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands (JD/LLM)
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property, Information and Technology Law
- Legal Ethics at Western
- Mining Law
- Application Open: TBC
- Deadline for Regular Application: Nov.1
- Deadline to Write LSAT: Feb. 2015 – for entry in Sept. 2015
Most successful applicants have a cumulative undergraduate average of “A‑” or higher.
General, Access, Aboriginal, Mature
Applicants pay a $200 OLSAS application fee, plus $90 per Ontario law school applied to. So if you are applying only to Western University, your application fee will be $290.
ApplicationOLSAS Online Application Form
Personal Statement/Statement of PurposeAutobiographical Sketch & Personal Statement
Letters of ReferenceAt least two letters of reference are required and we strongly recommend that at least one be an academic reference.
LSATFebruary 2015 is the latest LSAT score accepted for September 2015 admission. However, It is strongly recommended that applicants write the LSAT no later than December 2014.
Scores of 160 or higher are considered most competitive.
The highest LSAT score is used.
See the admissions website for further details.
OtherSupporting evidence, where necessary
Approximate Costs Per Year
Western University Faculty of Law provides student financial assistance in the form of scholarships, awards, prizes, bursaries, emergency funding, and external funding. Please visit their funding page for more information.
First-Year ApplicantsClass Size:200
Number of Students Admitted in 2013: 165
Number of Applicants in 2014 Academic Year: 2,498