Free law courses from top universities are available online and on iTunes. These courses will introduce you to law specialties and topics such as international human rights, environmental law, and intellectual property law.
New courses are added and removed on a consistent basis.
- Property and Liability: An Introduction to Law and Economics by Wesleyan University
Previous courses include:
- Law and the Entrepreneur by Northwestern University
- Surveillance Law by Stanford University
- International Human Rights Law: Prospects and Challenges by Duke University
- English Common Law: Structure and Principles by University of London
Please visit Coursera for information on future sessions for previous courses.
- ContractsX: From Trust to Promise to Contract by Harvard University
- United States Health Policy by Harvard University
- Understanding Wireless: Technology, Economics, and Policy by Notre Dame University
- Introduction to Copyright Law by Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Law, Social Movements, and Public Policy: Comparative and International Experience by
- Massachusettes Institue of Technology
- Environmental Law and Politics by Yale University
- Video Game Law by University of British Columbia
- Environmental Law and Policy by University of California Berkeley
More Free Courses Resources
- iTunes University